Victory's Ingredients

These are some of the fine ingredients that you and your pet can expect from Victory Dog Food®.  Every recipe contains 80% USDA inspected meat as well as livers and hearts, and fresh bone. The other 20% of the recipe is a medley of first quality fresh vegetables.  All ingredients are locally sourced. 


  • USDA Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Pork, Lamb, Duck, Emu, Rabbit
  • Protein specific liver and hearts
  •  Fresh bones
  •  Green beans, Kale, Yellow squash, Green squash, cucumber, Parsley, Celery, Romaine


At Victory Dog Food®, we strive to provide the most basic, clean, raw diet for your pet. Victory's recipe allows for pet owners to customize it for their specific pet's needs. Just like people, our pets dietary needs vary as well, especially if allergies or other medical condition are present. We recommend you talk to us or your vet about tailoring your pets food for their individual needs. 

Ingredient Benefits